Aloe vera is often projected as a miracle plant as it has innumerable benefits for the human body. Not just for it’s role in curing various illnesses, aloe vera is well known for countless benefits in the beauty segment, too. So join me on this journey of discovering the uses of aloe vera to achieve beauty par excellence.
This article contains affiliate links to products. The author may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. However, you will not be charged anything additional for your choice.
- Keep skin troubles at bay: Regularly applying Aloe vera gel to the face helps fight acne and pigmentation. In fact if used over a period of time, this can also remove acne scars. Now isn’t that something? Aloe vera can be used as an excellent alternate to night creams, too. It has also been shown that regular use of aloe vera gel is beneficial in the treatment of conditions like dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Anti wrinkle treatment: With its well known power to regenerate cells and to soothe skin, aloe vera has been used for years by holistic beauty specialists. Regular use of extracts, in the form of a gel or cream can show result such as reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lustrous hair: Aloe vera is also used for achieving what every lady wants- lustrous, healthy hair. One can use this product to massage the scalp or it can also be used as a leave-in conditioner. Aloe soothes the hair, straightens the cuticle and provides natural shine.
- Dandruff treatment: A healthy scalp is the bearer of healthy, lustrous hair and dandruff is a problem that plagues many. Liberally massaging aloe vera gel twice or thrice in a week to the scalp, reduces the occurrence of dandruff. Needless to say, with no dandruff in the scalp, hair grows out to be beautiful, healthy and silky smooth!
- Say goodbye to hair-fall: Several studies carried out over the years have found that regularly massaging the scalp with aloe vera gel can stop hair-fall and may also help to treat chronic conditions like alopecia.
Now knowing of the many benefits of the plant Aloe vera, I am sure you will experiment with this wonder product. Do try and you will be pleasantly surprised at how such a low cost product will work wonders on your skin and hair, alike.
Do share your feedback and feel free to share this article with the ones you love. Cheers!